And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
Take a look at some of the resources we’re compiling in different areas (AND be sure to tell us the places, people, and great connections YOU find, so we can pass them on!)
ONE big goal of The Delaware Retiree Connection™ is to CONNECT us all to what we love, and to each other. Flourishing in retirement means nourishing your own passions. That love of watercolor may have been packed away when there was no time to create. That vintage mustang might be in parts in the garage waiting patiently for your meticulous care. Your hobbies that may have lain dormant during the last busy stages of work and family life. Now’s the time to rekindle your passions! ‘Love This Group’s are a great way to find ’55 and betters’ with similar interests.
We’re working on learning more and connecting around the most popular hobbies and interests in Sussex County that may be possible points of engagement and networking so you can connect for fun, get more active, and find support and encouragement to pursue what you enjoy most! Take a survey and let us know MORE about your interests.
As we gather information, we are looking to help you in the following ways:
- Connect with LOCAL people who share the same interests and passions you do about specific topics of interest
- Share your knowledge, and your ideas (your pics) as you post comments about the topics
- Keep updated on local events for your interest area
- Get ideas how to enjoy your special topics of interest in DE
- Get promotional offers from companies that provide services or sell merchandise related to the topic and local specials.
Take our quick survey to tell us which groups you’re interested in, and share with us more about your level of knowledge in each area. We look forward to connecting MORE into each other’s lives AND into the area together.