Delaware Retiree, LLC
P.O. Box 1477
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
1. Collecting Information: The Company automatically collects and stores information from all users of this website, including members.
Company Login System: The Company’s login system allows members to reset their password by a link sent via e-mail. For this reason, multiple members cannot share a single e-mail address. When logged in, users can access and update their contact. For this reason, if you logged in on a public or shared computer, you should log out when done to best protect your privacy.
2. Using Collected Information:
The Company (including its affiliated companies, agents, contractors, and others with whom it has business relationships, including third-party vendors) uses member and public user information collected on this website for a variety of purposes which may include facilitating the proper functioning of this website, tracking information, and contacting a member or user about services or products about which the member or public user has indicated an interest in his or her submissions on this website. In addition to the uses identified above, among others, the Company (and/or one of its affiliated companies) uses information collected on this website for the following purposes:
E-mails: The Company sends e-mails to members and pubic users who submit their information on this website for various purposes, including but not limited to, providing notifications about certain events and opportunities, such as raffles, as well as contacting them by telephone or email about services or products that may be of interest to the user based on information submitted to this website. You have the right, at any time, to opt-out of receiving such emails by sending the Company an email at email@example.com with “OPT-OUT OF EMAILS” typed in the Subject Line.
Advertisement and E-Commerce: The Company allows companies and service providers to advertise their products and services through this website. Any arrangement for the purchase and sale of such other party’s products or services will constitute a private arrangement between you and such other party, and not involve the Company in any manner. As a consequence, the Company will not incur liability or responsibility for any private arrangement established between you and another person (including any affiliate of the Company) with whom you connect through this website.
3. Sharing Information: The Company shares information it receives from its members and public users with affiliated companies.From time to time and as necessary to provide and facilitate the provision of member services, the Company also shares member and user information with third-party vendors. Such information may include: name, address, phone number, and, as appropriate, membership status, membership identification number, and member email. The Company is not responsible for a vendor’s improper use of member or public user information. The Company is also not responsible for the use of information a member or public user shares directly with third-party vendors (for example, an e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information a member or user may supply to any such third-party vendor). In addition, the Company may share certain aggregated, non-personal member or user information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular website feature, advertisement, or icon with affiliated entities and other entities in the normal course of carrying out the Company’s activities, or with non-affiliated third parties.Nothing herein prevents the Company from responding to government or legal requests for information, or prevents the Company from selling information voluntarily submitted by a member or public user of this website. You have the right, at any time, to opt-out of having your personal information sold to or shared with non-affiliated third parties by sending the Company an email with “OPT-OUT OF SHARING INFO” typed in the Subject Line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Links to Other Websites: This website sometimes provides links to other websites. The Company has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those websites. Any material viewed, accessed, downloaded, relied upon, or otherwise obtained through these websites are at your own discretion and risk. The Company does not represent, warrant, or guarantee that use of such sites will be free from loss, corruption, viruses, malware, hacking, or other security intrusions.
6. Minors: In order to respect the privacy of minors, the Company does not knowingly collect, maintain, or process personal information submitted online by anyone under the age of 18.
7. Security: The Company takes reasonable security measures to protect against the loss or misuse of information under our control. The Company does not guarantee that our security measures will work. The Company does not represent, warrant, or guarantee that this website or third-party platforms will eliminate all potential for loss, corruption, viruses, malware, hacking, or other security breaches. To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated profits, goodwill, diminution of value, business interruption costs, or any other intangible losses arising out of damage from any security breach or any other security intrusion on this website.
Effective May 8, 2021