- This event has passed.
Free dinner seminar, “Financial Strategies for Right Now”
May 17 @ 5:00 pm
One event on May 18, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Decompress from the news and financial noise and find out how to make the most of your money… without worrying!
- Investing: With market volatility and low interest rates, how should you be allocating your assets given the available options?
- Tax Planning: What tax strategies can you take advantage of while you are retired… Particularly before you must start taking Required Minimum Distributions from your IRA and 401K accounts?
- Government Policy: What impact will the Biden administration have on the stock market and taxes?
- Financial Planning: Whether you are looking for predictable income or moderate growth, how can you have your money accomplish what you want without worrying
Please Join Us For A Complimentary Dinner Event.
If you’ve never joined us, please consider taking advantage of this local opportunity before we discontinue seminars for the busy coastal summers.
- Tuesday, May 17th at 5:00 PM or 6:30 PM
- Wednesday May 18th at 5:00 PM or 6:30 PM
Seating is limited, so please guarantee your space now by registering today.
Call to register: 888-754-3050
About Your Host: LEN HAYDUCHOK
Dedicated Financial Services is a full-service financial planning firm, providing investment advisory services, income planning,
tax analysis, risk neutralization and legacy planning advice. At Dedicated Financial Services we believe the benefit of assets is not simply their accumulated worth but how they can empower you to meet your goal of MAXAMAZING Your Retirement™.
We help clients accomplish this by aligning your assets with whatever it is in life that matters the most to you. We call this
Process “Bringing Your Money to Life™.” We would be happy to walk you through financial planning strategies designed for
you to get the most from your money.
The Dedicated family of companies was founded in 2002 by Leonard “Len” Hayduchok, a graduate of the Wharton School of Business and Biblical Theological Seminary (now known as Missio Seminary). As a Certified Life Coach and Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner Len is a fiduciary with over 30 years of experience in the financial services profession. Len is a frequent contributor to major financial media and presents proven financial strategies in original, proprietary formats to avoid the confusion and misunderstanding that comes from preconceived beliefs investors and consumers have and biases in the financial industry. One of his favorite resources is the Theology of Money™ model that helps individuals who are spiritually minded consider their core soul needs when planning and making financial decisions.
Len and Joyce have been married for over 30 years and have four adult children: a US fighter pilot, an entrepreneur, a health care professional and a computer scientist.
Join Len for an entertaining and informative one hour presentation followed by a fabulous dinner. Get straightforward information without the hype and political spin.
- What is working and what is not—now…and in the future
- Which issues are a legitimate concern and which are not
- Relaxed atmosphere with no hype or obligation
- No financial products will be offered
Investment Advisory Services are offered through SGL Financial, LLC, an SEC registered advisory firm. Insurance products and services are offered through individually licensed and appointed agents in appropriate jurisdictions. Leonard Hayduchok NJ License #9243813, Dedicated Financial Services LLC NJ License #1663601, Leonard Hayduchok, DE License # 1331748; Dedicated Financial Services LLC, DE License # 3000323897. Len Hayduchok (“Len”)- The Delaware Retiree Advisor, Dedicated Financial Services, LLC (“DFS”), and The Delaware Retire Connection LLC, owner of the DelawareRetiree.com website, are affiliated entities. Advertisements on the DelawareRetiree.com website paid by Len, DFS or any other advertiser are NOT endorsements by The Delaware Retire Connection LLC.