Who we are
Delaware Retiree, LLC
P.O. Box 1477
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
1. Collecting Information: The Company automatically collects and stores information from all users of this website.
2. Using Collected Information:
The Company uses user information collected on this website for a variety of purposes which may include facilitating the proper functioning of this website, tracking information, and contacting a user about services or products about which the user has indicated an interest in his or her submissions on this website. In addition to the uses identified above, among others, the Company uses information collected on this website for the following purposes:
E-mails: The Company sends e-mails to users who submit their information on this website for various purposes, including but not limited to, providing notifications about certain events and opportunities, such as raffles, as well as contacting them by telephone or email about services or products that may be of interest to the user based on information submitted to this website. You have the right, at any time, to opt-out of receiving such emails by sending the Company an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “OPT-OUT OF EMAILS” typed in the Subject Line.
Advertisement and E-Commerce: The Company allows companies and service providers to advertise their products and services through this website. Any arrangement for the purchase and sale of such other party’s products or services will constitute a private arrangement between you and such other party, and not involve the Company in any manner. As a consequence, the Company will not incur liability or responsibility for any private arrangement established between you and another person (including any affiliate of the Company) with whom you connect through this website.
Additional notices on security, yours and ours
4. Links to Other Websites: This website sometimes provides links to other websites. The Company has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those websites. Any material viewed, accessed, downloaded, relied upon, or otherwise obtained through these websites are at your own discretion and risk. The Company does not represent, warrant, or guarantee that use of such sites will be free from loss, corruption, viruses, malware, hacking, or other security intrusions.
6. Minors: In order to respect the privacy of minors, the Company does not knowingly collect, maintain, or process personal information submitted online by anyone under the age of 18.
7. Security: The Company takes reasonable security measures to protect against the loss or misuse of information under our control. The Company does not guarantee that our security measures will work. The Company does not represent, warrant, or guarantee that this website or third-party platforms will eliminate all potential for loss, corruption, viruses, malware, hacking, or other security breaches. To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated profits, goodwill, diminution of value, business interruption costs, or any other intangible losses arising out of damage from any security breach or any other security intrusion on this website.
Effective May 8, 2021